- Stephen Reflects on the Bombing of the Boston Marathon
- Stephen hopes that the Patriots Day of Massachusetts does not become a national holiday in a nationalistic way.
- The Boston Marathon ends at the Boston Public Library
- Speculation gets us no where…thanks media for over-blowing it
- Walton tells of the Torygasm: Thatcher funeral will cost £10 million and involve 700 military personal. Big Ben will be silenced.
- Britain’s state religion is a weird shamanistic Christianity that deifies power.
- Britain’s deeply reactionary, atavistic celebration of Thatcher. Britain’s strong masochistic streak – worship those who tear the fabric of society apart.
- Hong Kong dockworkers coverage from USI and Labornotes
- Product has stopped moving…the are on strike against the 8th richest man in the world.
- International solidarity does exist from the AFL-CIO to the ITF, solidarity delegations.
- Hong Kong unions historically have not been strong.
- Bangladesh textile workers:Tazreen fire compensations and the murder of Aminul Islam anniversary
- We do not learn from our history and our solidarity movements are not strong enough to share the stories…Triangle Shirt Waste Factory fire in the modern day.
- We are moving backwards conditions are worse and more die.
- Feministas Socialistas workshop on the economy streaming the audio using only free softwareon mayfirst icecast server
- There will be a bigger event in august that we will have video and audio streaming
- Stephen tries to get Walton to pay for a trip to England.
- England has a problem with WebRTC
- WebRTC update possible collaborative work with the etherpad now has a webrtc plugin
- Ehterpad integration with the plugins of etherpad that include a slide show for presentations
- Stephen is falling into everything with nodejs
Dual boot is a two state system…it just doesn’t work