- Tax avoidance with companies like Apple and Google too
- Community Orgs and Unions in the US putting pressure on retailers about bangladesh
- The problem with the Teamsters Not fighting, but defending, new part time hires are specifically college students cause UPS knows they are not likely to stay on. Time to organize the students in my opinion
- Venezuela new labor law
- Microsoft with Skype is reading messages and other shady activities…dont trust them
- Google goes the way of microsoft
- More reasons to use OTR with xmpp
- Duckduckchat using prosody it is mit license, not gpl like ejabberd but written in the same language
- Xmpp is reemerging as the means for chat (i.e. google, facebook, whatsapp, ddg, fsf, etc.)
- Things Stephen is working on a connection of the xmpp server to the sip server so that users of the xmpp would be able to use the sip server too.
- Preparing a presentation on how to do live video and audio streamining using only free software, This will be done when I get back from the US
- In addition is the plan to use a Nokia N9 running a varient of debian to use the video source dvsource.
- Google, Yahoo and Microsoft create a front group in Europe