Testing The Feedback Loop
- Guatemala (0:01)
- Connection back to boston.
- The excessive use of Windows in internet cafes
- Learning español Elmigrante Spanish School
- Walton’s Web development (2:20)
- Skype Report? Jingle (6:58)
- Feedback section(13:44)
- Review by MJ from the software coop, posted on Planet Debian – very pleased to have feedback, and glad he took the time to engage with the show
- MJ very critical of our failure to get linphone working – felt we were blaming software for our failure to control our network hardware
- (16:57) We are testers! our failed attempts of linphone and ekiga
- (18:31) Alternatives discovered another new one to test zoho meeting.
- Corrections (19:46)
- (19:55) well, one was that CC is a copyright license, not an alternative to copyright.
- (20:34) Another was the whole Apache/OO.o kerfuffle.
- (21:32) The third is that as long as you are on Windows Microsoft does provide a free reader.
- Linux in the 3rd world(22:47)
- Recycly computers
- (25:44) Sense of Community
- (26:20) Non-tech jump in to translate
- Shout out/Thank yous (27:04)
- Blokadikkt (Brian from identi.ca helpful with using audacity
Thanks to 20lb Sounds and David Rovics providing excerpts of music for the bumps
2 comments on “The Cyberunions Podcast: Episode Six”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
TagsArab Spring Bangladesh bicycle Big Blue Button CiviCRM co-ops coop Creative Commons debian Diaspora Drupal EFF Elections Facebook For the Win FOSS Friendica Google+ Greece Icecast Immigration labornotes Labor Notes littlesis mayfirst Mexico Mondragon Netbooks Occupy palestine Privacy Reddit social media Social Movement Unionism South Africa strike survey swarm organising Tech workers textile workers Tor Ubuntu webrtc wordpress World Social Forum
- The Cyberunions Podcast: Episode 78 – Securely Keeping Your Privacy Exposed (aka SKYPE)
- The Cyberunions Podcast: Episode 77 – We’re mixing up some new tech
- Cyberunions Podcast Episode 76 We are live…well if you downloaded this then no
- Cyberunions Podcast Episode 75 This is no way to celebrate workers memorial day
- Cyberunions Podcast Episode 74 Are Unions even needed anymore?
- mv on Realizing How Zsocial lacks the Participatory model
- Bjørn on Realizing How Zsocial lacks the Participatory model
- marxistvegan on The Cyberunions Podcast: Episode 77 – We’re mixing up some new tech
- dblackadder on The Cyberunions Podcast: Episode 77 – We’re mixing up some new tech
- cyberunions on The Cyberunions Podcast: Episode 77 – We’re mixing up some new tech