- Stephen is recovering from St Patricks Day has the hangover today
- Walton went on a subcrawl but had the hangover yesterday
- Walton and Stephen plan when they will drink on the show
- A belated shout out to This is Not A Podcast where Stephen get a shout out from them where he tried to do a British accent but it came out Irish.
- Marxcycle will be posting about his new tires this week
- Stephen is mad at global warming cause Glasgow is getting snow and 8000 feet up in Mexico City there is no snow
- Student guestworkers revolting and organizing
- Stephen tries to explain how guestworker visas work and the point of them and the limitations of them
- The guestworkers are being threatened to be deported if they don’t work the shifts they are asked to work
- Walton brings up that super models are starting to organize the Models Alliance in the US
- It is very similar to the Actors union, equity effort in the UK to organize models.
- Trying to connect the production of clothing to the presentation of that clothing on the catwalk.
- Walton shares the story of the biggest design show in the world coming from South Africa
- It is a great story cause you can buy designer clothes in South Africa and it is union made
- VentureCommunism is moving along and now has a weekly conference call for those that are interested.
- LibreOffice 4.0 The release we have been waiting for is out and H-online highlights its new features
- Now with collaborative support, and compatibility with Microsoft Office, this includes comments and formatting is better supported
- Google is killing the Reader! Stephen recommends the Firefox built in RSS reader and Thunderbird, Walton continues searching for other ways to read
- FSF releases a statement on Google controlling the XMPP or Google Talk’s openness
- Friendica releases a preview on their new Red software
- New and old listeners coming from the VentureCommunism IRC
- MJray gives a link to a logo for coop made